Registration Fee Season 2023 Football : $100 per player
FEES MUST BE PAID BY THE THIRD WEEK OF THE SEASON
For Keon Park Stars JFC, the fees for the 2022 season will include the following:
- Free Cap
- Free Training Shirt (for all new players)
- Registration with the NFNL
- Insurance (Bronze Level)
- Umpire/Game Fees
- Participation Trophy/Medal (given at Presentation Day)
- Team Photograph (given at Presentation Day)
- Free BBQs during the season at training and events
- Free fun events for the kids throughout the season
- Running costs for the club including equipment, jumpers, team kits, ground rental, light use and admin expenses
As a family orientated club, we are always supportive of families should their fees be an issue. Confidential payment plans are available, please speak to Terry or Phil and this can be dealt with privately.
Fees need to be paid in full by the third round of the season or players will not be able to take the field.
For those wanting to make payments into our bank account, the
BANK NAME: NAB
ACCOUNT NAME: KEON PARK STARS JUNIOR FOOTBALL CLUB
BSB: 083 363
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 191701175
* Please also note: If your child’s fees remain unpaid at the end of the season, they will not receive a trophy or award (participation or other) or their team photo on Presentation Day.
The league requires $25 to be paid upon registration online through THIS LINK. This is a levy fee per season that allows finals to be free of charge, trophies and medals for Grand Finals, free entry for the NFNL Junior Presentation, covers NFNL umpiring, assists to support the NFNL representative program. This must be paid prior to any player playing a match.