FEES 2021- $160 (ONE OF THE CHEAPEST FEES IN THE NFNL)
For Keon Park Stars JFC, the fees for the 2021 season are $160.00 which will include the following:
- Registration with the NFNL
- Insurance (Bronze Level)
- Umpire/Game Fees
- Participation Trophy/Medal (given at Presentation Day)
- Team Photograph (given at Presentation Day)
- Free BBQs during the season at training and events
- Free fun events for the kids throughout the season
- Special events to celebrate our 60th Anniversary
- Running costs for the club including equipment, jumpers, team kits, ground rental, light use and admin expenses
- Special 60th Anniversary Beanie and 60th Anniversary bumper sticker
As a family orientated club, we are always supportive of families should their fees be an issue. If this is you, please speak to Terry or Michelle and this can be dealt with privately.
Fees need to be paid in full by the end TBC or players will not be able to take the field.
For those wanting to make payments into our bank account, the
BANK NAME: NAB
ACCOUNT NAME: KEON PARK STARS JUNIOR FOOTBALL CLUB
BSB: 083 363
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 191701175
* Please also note: If your child’s fees remain unpaid at the end of the season, they will not receive a trophy or award (participation or other) or their team photo on Presentation Day.
The league requires $25 to be paid upon registration online. This is a levy fee per season that allows finals to be free of charge, trophies and medals for Grand Finals, free entry for the NFNL Junior Presentation, covers NFNL umpiring, assists to support the NFNL representative program. This must be paid prior to any player playing a match.
VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT GET ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS